- Attendance at rehearsals, performances, fall retreat
- Memorize music for performances
- Return music to GRWC library as requested during the season and upon leaving chorus
- Responsible use of roster
We generally schedule 4-8 performances per year. A detailed schedule of all confirmed dates for the upcoming season will be discussed at the time of your audition. Any additional performance requests will be brought to the membership to determine feasibility.
- Singers are expected to attend weekly rehearsals, which are held on Wednesdays from 6:45-9:00 p.m. at Fountain Street Church.
- Singers are expected to attend scheduled sectionals. There will be approximately one sectional every six weeks, as needed, throughout the season.
- While there are no annual dues, all singing members pay annually to attend the Fall retreat. The current cost is $60, however, that may increase without notice.
- Other costs that members may incur are associated with, but not limited to, social events and the purchase of promotional items. However, these activities are often optional.
- Concert attire was chosen by a committee of singers and may change periodically. We wear all black from head to toe. A small amount of inconspicuous jewelry may be worn as desired by members.
- If parts of our concert attire are purchased by GRWC, they remain the property of GRWC. It’s also possible that singers may be required to purchase some of their performance attire. Individual members retain and care for all concert attire.